Are you heading overseas? You may need the services of a Public Notary
The role of a Public Notary is often compared to a Justice of the Peace for international purposes. As one of only a few Public Notaries appointed on the Central Coast, Michael is certified through the Supreme Court to authenticate documents required by a client for use overseas.
Some of the functions Michael can help you with in his role as a Public Notary include:
- Authenticating documents (official, Government and personal) and information for use overseas
- Witnessing signatures and authenticating identity
- Preparing and witnessing Powers of Attorney for use overseas
- Certifying true copies of documents for use overseas
- Business and corporate document witnessing and status and transaction authentication
- Handling documentation for overseas land, property and deceased estates
Contact us if you require the services of a Public Notary.